It’s been a busy first month of programming at JOLT for our Winter 2013 cohort which kicked-off Sept. 23.
Check out just a handfull of the visitors who have stopped by!
– Serial entrepreneur Dan Martell (founder & CEO of Clarity.fm) stopped in for an informal fireside chat with the startups on the highs and lows of being an entrepreneur.
– Paul Ford from Softlayer joined us via Skype to meet and introduce the JOLT startups to our partnership, and also touched on how they went from 0-$2 Billion acquisition from IBM.
– Gaurav Jain from Founder Collective on the realities of raising a seed round.
– Jonathan Ehrlich, Partner at Foundation Capital gave honest, real advice on what investors look for when investing in startups.
– Zach and John from BNOTIONS stopped in for a two-hour workshop on product strategy and prototyping process.
Stay tuned to our blog + photo gallery for more inside peeks to what’s happening with JOLT’s Fall 2013 program.